Guarantees For A Credit Card That Are Worth It
Credit cards are a popular way to manage large debts and build credit, but they do come with strings attached. If you plan on getting a credit card, you should be aware of the different guarantees available to you and if they're worth it for your lifestyle.
For example, some credit card companies offer "return protection" which allows you to return items within 90 days with no restocking fee. Other than that, here are five guarantees for a credit card that are worth the hassle!
5 Guarantees for a Credit Card that are worth it
1. The card has a low interest rate
2. The card offers 0% introductory APR for the first 12 months
3. You can cancel or amend your card at any time with no penalties
4. You can get a refund if you cancel your card within the first year
5. The card comes with insurance coverage in case of theft or damage
What is a guarantee?
A guarantee is a promise by a company or individual to take care of something for you. It can be anything from a refund if you are not satisfied with the product to replacing the item if it is defective.
It is important to research the guarantees that are offered by each credit card company before signing up for one. Make sure that the guarantee is worth the cost of the card. Some cards offer very high rewards rates, but do not offer any guarantees. It is important to weigh the benefits of the card against its guaranteed features.