Three Super Sausage Recipes
Are you looking for a new recipe to try when you're in the mood for some sausages? It's easy to repeat the recipe we want to cook, but sometimes it's good to be a little adventurous in the kitchen and try something new. The Hellers sausage range reflects Todd Heller’s passion for producing only the best quality sausages for New Zealanders.
This article features three delicious recipes that are easy to put together and will satisfy your sausage craving!
- Keel and nuts
- 1 kg of loose sausage, thinly sliced
- Floor space 1 kg
- 1 large diced green bell pepper
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 (15 ounces) canned pork and beans
- 4 (16 ounces) canned beans
- 2 (10 3/4 ounces) canned tomato soup
- 1 (14 1/2 ounces) can of diced tomatoes
- 1 (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 2 cups (8 ounces) ground cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Fry the beef, onions, and green peppers in a large saucepan. When the meat is no longer pink, remove it from the pan and let it dry. Now fry the sausages until cooked and let them dry. In a clay pot (slow cook) add the beef and sausage mixture, pork and beans, pinto beans, tomato soup, diced tomatoes, tomatoes/peppers, salt, and pepper. Let it rest on low heat for 8-10 hours. Don't add cheese until after serving.